Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Online Course Delivery – Live Training Sessions
- Attendance for 4 Days Training
- Guided Learning Hours – 16
- Case Studies, Exercises, Q & A,
- Pre-Course Access: Pre-Event Questionnaire, Presentation Slide Deck
The training sessions will cover a range of topics, including the operation and production role, which serves as the first line of defense against failures. It will also explore maintenance best practices, workplace design – 5 S principles, performance metrics such as OEE/TEEP, analysis tools, team and change management, quality control, and safety. The end goal of this program is to improve asset uptime, performance, and quality by encouraging operators to take ownership of their equipment. By completing this course, your employees will be well-equipped to implement TPM concepts effectively, reducing breakdowns, defects, and accidents. This will boost equipment efficiency and reduce costs for your organization.
Our Expert is a globally recognized leader in the field of asset management, reliability and maintenance. A change agent author, instructor and known as the Reliability Sherpa.
Has worked for nearly 60 years in various organizations, including ReliabilityX, Jacobs-ATA/ Sverdrup, Carrier Air Conditioning; True Temper Corporation; Bethlehem Steel; and the HEC-Foundry Forge plant in several areas.
- What is TPM and its objectives?
- Identifying losses and developing a strategy to minimize
- Understanding analysis tools…what & when
- Calculating and Understanding OEE and TEEP
- Resolving conflicts – working together as a team
- Starting a successful TPM implementation
Who Should Attend
- Operations/Production Engineer – Manager – Professional – Supervisor
- Maintenance Engineer – Manager – Professional – Supervisor
- Technician – Operator
- Quality Manager / Engineer
- Production Planning
- VP/Director of Manufacturing/Operation/
For participation details contact
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)