Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing Optimization
- Real Time Online Delivery – Live Training Sessions
- Virtual Attendance for 5 Days Training
- Guided Learning Hours – 20
- Case Examples, Q & A
- Pre-Course Access: Orientation Session Coupon, Pre-Event Questionnaire, Presentation Slide Deck
Customer Value Management is an advanced and comprehensive approach to marketing and sales effectiveness.
This 5 Day Online Course will explore and explain key tools, models, technologies and approached to improving marketing and sales effectiveness in pharmaceuticals.
The course will discuss some of the most useful practices and procedures that might contribute to better planning, designing, and development of sales and marketing framework.
Challenges of Sales Management, Product Management, Segmentation, Customer Driven Solutions, Portfolio Analysis and Sales Force Effectiveness to Online Landscape – The Role of AI will be among many other topics which will be dissected to understand the different available solutions.
The Daily 4 hour’s Session will be highly interactive, giving participants the opportunity to explore their own specific issues and challenges during the program.
Our Expert Trainer has 45+ years of hands-on customer value management, marketing, sales and key account management experience at all levels in multi-national and global corporations.
Probably the most experienced marketing-educated Customer Value Management (CVM), marketing & sales excellence and KAM practitioner in the global B2B market space. Co-authored “Value-Based Marketing for Bottom-Line Success: 5 Steps to Creating Customer Value” by De Bonis, Balinski and Allen for McGraw-Hill and American Marketing Association January 2003.
Our Expert has served for several years on the Europe-based Productivity in Pharma Think-Tank with such companies as Novartis, Roche, GSK, AstraZeneca, Almirall, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck, Johnson & Johson and others
- Explore and recognize key challenges in pharmaceutical marketing and sales
- Focus on key tools and models for creating better customer insights
- Pentadigm Customer Value Management model for advanced marketing and sales effectiveness
- Effective portfolio management
- Deployment of CRM, AI and social media
- Understand strategic intent and positioning
- Achieving sustainable differentiation & Value-based pricing
Who Should Attend
- Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Sales Director
- Heads of Sales
- Sales Excellence Leaders
- Marketing Directors
- Technology Transfer Specialist
- Head of CRM
- Marketing Officers
- Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
- Digital & Analog Channel Management
- Customer Relations Director
For participation details contact
+1 786 633 1223(Canada)