MRO Storeroom Best Practices
- Real Time Online Delivery – Live Training Sessions
- Virtual Attendance for 3 Days Training
- Guided Learning Hours – 15
- Case Studies, Exercises, Q & A,
- Pre-Course Access: Intro Session Coupon, Pre-Event Questionnaire, Presentation Slide Deck
MRO Storeroom Management is a 3-day training course designed to assist MRO Storeroom Operations with achieving maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Attendees will learn new methods and techniques to gain an understanding of best practices for well-organized Materials Management.
Participants will benefit from our interactive and adult learning techniques, while also receiving a firsthand understanding at developing a world class storeroom operation. Regardless of your level of expertise, this course will provide you with the framework and tools to develop and deploy a best-in-class MRO Program and take full advantage of the best practices and strengths of your organization.
Our Expert Trainer has been recognized as an industry leading face in facilitation, global implementations of operations best practices, maintenance systems, and supply chain.
Over 20 years of industry experiences ranging from warehousing operations to plant management and may years of consulting.
Specializes in optimizing operations, maintenance best practices, materials management and has facilitated dozens of international improvement initiatives. Facilitated dozens of trainings including Maintenance & Reliability Best Practices Review (CMRP), Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA), Planning & Scheduling, MRO Best Practices, Leadership & Supervision, and many others.
- Discuss the materials management challenges that organizations are facing
- Identify the key elements of materials management
- Discuss how Materials Management supports the overall goals & objectives for maintenance reliability
- Discover the characteristics and steps involved in effective materials management processes
- Describe the basic steps involved in implementing effective Inventory Control best practices
- Identify contributors to total cost of materials
- Practice techniques to manage inventory investment
- Understand the standard set of basic materials management key performance indicators
- Develop an inventory/investment management processes Action Plan
Who Should Attend
- Storeroom Manager
- Maintenance Planners
- Storeroom Supervisors
- MRO Storeroom Attendants
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Operations Supervisors
- Purchasing Managers
- Purchasing Supervisors
- Accounting Personnel
- Plant Management
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical & Chemical
- Power & Utilities
- Food & Beverage
For participation details contact
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)