MASTERCLASS ON FIRE PROTECTION
The goal of this program is to promote the discipline of fire protection and prevention. The program is a balance of education and experience and provides an opportunity for the fire protection specialist to achieve professional recognition.
He combines a unique background in education on emergency response who is a passionate and skilled emergency response instructor. He has spent the twenty-two years in emergency response, most of that as a trainer and instructor.
He has delivered interactive sessions in’ emergency response to hundreds of groups at the local, regional and national level across the US from Chicago to Texas and internationally in Kuwait, UAE and Trinidad & Tobago.
His response planning and instructional experiences include firefighting, hazardous materials response, mass casualty incidents, oil and gas industry, response to terrorist events and emergency medical response.
He has had several articles published in trade journals and presents at international conferences and exhibitions.
- Identify challenges to safety in the built environment
- Identify the chemistry and physics of fire
- Conduct fire loss investigation
- Identify principles of human behaviour and fire
- Develop policies, procedures, and training programs in fire prevention principles and fire and life safety practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Fire Officers
- Fire Marshals
- Fire Inspectors
- Fire Fighters
- Fire Code Enforcers
- Fire Protection Officer
- Fire Prevention Engineer
- Fire Prevention Coordinator
- Fire Safety and HSE Engineer
- Fire and Gas Systems Engineer
- Fire and Gas Systems Supervisor
- Fire and Safety Manager
- Safety Manager
- Risk managers
- Loss Control Specialists
- Emergency Response Team
- HSSE Manager
- HSE Manager
- Law Enforcement Officials
- Fire Safety Consultants
- Facility managers
For participation details contact
+971 4 584 5189 (Middle East)
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)