Masterclass Maintenance & Reliability Practitioners
- Real Time Online Delivery – Live Training Sessions
- Virtual Attendance for 5 Days Training
- Guided Learning Hours – 18 (4 Hrs x 5 Days)
- Comprehensive Learning Kit & Assessment
Companies today face increasing competition and decreasing margins in the global arena. A culture combined with visionary leadership, relentless pursuit of process and cost reduction done right are the ingredients required for survival & growth. Equipment must be safe, reliable and process variability must be eliminated. Your employees must be motivated and supported with targeted training and a robust & efficient structure.
This 5 Day Online Course is designed to heighten the learning experiences and to provide an immersive training environment that maximizes the interaction between attendees and the instructor and vice-versa.
Our expert trainer has 43 years of maintenance technology and reliability experience.
A former Chairman of the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP), past board member for SMRP Certifying Organization (SMRPCO), past Chairman of the Houston Chapter of the Society of Reliability Engineers and past Regional Vice President of the Association of Facility Engineers-Region 9
Among many others, our expert is also Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP), Certified Plant Engineer, Certified Plant Maintenance Manager (CPMM), Certified Reliability Leader, and registered Professional Engineer (PE).
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Tennesse Technological University, and Master’s Degree in Maintenance & Reliability from Monash University in Australia.
- Learn what works & what doesn’t in regards to improving equipment reliability
- Develop & understand maintenance – reliability leading & lagging KPIs for an Organization
- Understand the maintenance planning & scheduling process & storeroom processes
- Identify and utilize ISO Standards to define the following for specific assets: equipment hierarchy, equipment boundaries, failure mechanisms, failure causes, detection method and maintenance activity
- Upgrade your knowledge & understanding of the best practices of maintenance & reliability centered around the SMRP’s 5 pillars of excellenc
Who Should Attend
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Manufacturing Managers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Maintenance Planners
- Operations Managers
- Production Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Plant Managers
For participation details contact
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)