Certified Fire Protection Specialist
- Real Time Online Delivery – Live Training Sessions
- Virtual Attendance for 5 Days Training
- Guided Learning Hours – 20 (4 Hrs x 5 Days)
- Comprehensive Learning Kit, Simulation Test, Case Studies
- Pre-Course Preparation: Assignment, Assessment
The purpose of the Certified Fire Protection Specialist credential is to recognize, through certification, qualified individuals who are dedicated to curtailing fire loss, both physical and financial. Those also who have acquired a level of professionalism through applied work experiences, related education opportunities and through successful completion of a certification examination.
This 5 Day Online Course will highlight the goal of the CFPS program which is to promote the discipline of fire protection & prevention. A specific degree is not mandatory for obtaining your CFPS designation. The credential is a balance of education, experiences that provides an opportunity for the fire protection specialist to achieve professional recognition.
Our Expert Trainer is a Global Fire Protection Specialist with 40+ years of experience and demonstrated history of working in the public safety industry. Our USA based expert holds global qualifications in CFPS from NFPA, Associated of the Institute of Fire Engineering which is focused on Fire Science. Certified Level 1 & 2 Instructor Nova Scotia Fire Fighters School, Certified Technician for the repair of Survive Air and MSA breathing Apparatus.
Highly skilled in Fire Management, Emergency Management, Confined Space Rescue, Vehicle Extrication and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). He was a Training Officer for Federal Government of Canada Office of the Fire Commissioners and later took the role of Investigator in the Fire Commissioner’s Office. He has completed Fire Service Officer’s training and is an instructor for Fire Ground Command. He has also completed train the trainer program in Marine Fire Protection and Hazardous Material First Responder.
- Learn and attain the knowledge & proficiency required to ensure the highest level of fire protection for your organization and facility
- Develop policies, procedures and training programs in fire prevention principles and fire & life safety practices
- Understand the current challenges in hazards of explosion and operational characteristics of the modern fire alarm system
- Identify the importance principles of human behavior & fire and challenges to safety in the built environment
- Upgrade your knowledge by learning best practices in water distribution systems and review plans for non water-based systems
Who Should Attend
- Fire: Officers, Marshalls, Inspectors, Fighters, Code Enforcers, Protection Officers
- Safety Manager
- Risk Manager
- Loss Control Specialist
- Emergency Response Team
- HSSE Manager
- HSE Manager
- Fire Safety Consultant
- Facility Manager
For participation details contact
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)