Certified Financial Statement Analysis
- Real Time Online Delivery – Live Training Sessions
- Blended Learning Track
- Virtual Attendance for 5 Days Training
- Guided Learning Hours – 20 (4 Hrs x 5 Days)
- Accreditation from IABFM
- Comprehensive Learning Kit, Case Studies
- Pre-Course Preparation: Assignment, Assessment
Volatile global markets, proliferation of new financial products & changing regulatory environments have made balance sheet management a critical function for financial professionals today. It is therefore becoming increasingly important to define, measure, monitor and manage an institution’s exposure to cash flow statement & working capital management on a coordinated and constant basis.
This 5 Day Online Certified Course will provide attendees with detailed training on how to analyse financial statement by focusing on areas of potential capital savings. Case studies help consolidating the broader understanding of the key issues managers need to face. A hands-on perspective is followed and the use of worked examples & case studies provides a comprehensive framework to be directly used on a day-by-day basis.
Our Expert Trainer has trained over 12000+ corporate professionals, has authored 2 bestselling books (Balance Sheet & Finance for Non-Finance) published by CNBC-TV18 based on his experiences of interacting with 15000+ corporate professionals on various financial topics across the world.
A qualified Chartered Accountant and an MBA from Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts with Finance as Specialization and also completed Level 1 of ICWA from Institute of Costs & Works Accountants.
Our Expert Trainer regularly delivers corporate, student, and community learning programs on topic like: Finance for Non-Finance, IFRS, and Cost & Management Accounting.
- First to earn the Financial Statement Analyst Certification
- Comprehensive exposure to overall modeling infrastructure for optimizing the balance sheet profile over multiple perspective(eg. profitability, risk)
- Understand the current challenges & techniques like ABC, FSN Analysis for Inventory Management
- Identify the important statistical tools, graphs, charts and testing of hypothesis in order to take sound financial decisions
- Upgrade your knowledge by learning best practices in process flow charts to manage working capita
Who Should Attend
- Risk & Finance Specialists
- Business & Financial Advisors
- Financial & Strategic Planners
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Managers
- Treasury & Market Analyst
- Audit Specialists
- Independent Model Reviewers
- CRO, CFO, Accountants
For participation details contact
+1 786 633 1223(Canada)