CERTIFIED BALANCE SHEET MANAGEMENT
Volatile global markets, proliferation of new financial products and changing regulatory environments have made Asset Liability Management (ALM) a critical function for banks and financial institutions today. It is therefore becoming increasingly important to define, measure, monitor and manage an institution’s exposure to Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate and Liquidity Risks on a coordinated and consistent basis.
This Certified course will provide attendees with detailed training on how to manage the entire asset and liability framework by focusing on areas of potential capital savings. Margin at risk and liquidity are explored through the lenses of the traditional asset and liability management framework. Case studies help consolidating the broader understanding of the key issues risk managers need to face.
A hands-on perspective is followed in this course. The use of worked examples and case studies provides a comprehensive framework to be directly used on a day-by-day basis
He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has completed his MBA from Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts with Finance as Specialization. He has also completed his Masters in Commerce and has completed level I of ICWA from Institute of Costs & Works Accountants
In his tenure, he has trained over 12000+ corporate professionals and has authored 2 bestselling books (Balance Sheet & Finance for Non-Finance) based on his experiences of interacting with 15,000 plus corporate professionals on various financial topics across the world. He is an author, facilitator, fund raiser, GST (Goods & Services Tax) & IFRS (International Financial Report Standards) Expert by profession.
• Working-level knowledge of the overall modelling infrastructure for optimizing the balance sheet profile over multiple perspectives (e.g., profitability, risk, liquidity)
• Deep understanding of credit risk modelling for portfolio optimization
• Comprehensive and profound grasp of liquidity risk interaction with planning
• Working knowledge of balance sheet interactions with capital requirements
• Add value creation, Risk-adjusted Return on Capital (RAROC) and Capital Allocation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Risk Specialists
- Finance Specialists
- Business/Financial Advisors
- Financial/Strategic Planners
- Financial Controllers
- Treasury/Market Analysts
- Audit Specialists
- Independent Model Reviewers
For participation details contact
+971 4 584 5189 (Middle East)
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)