Advanced Turnaround Management
- Real Time Online Delivery
- 20 hours of Live Interactive Sessions
- Learning Kit
Industry is littered with examples of poor Turnarounds, which have injured people and damaged businesses. If Turnarounds are not properly planned, managed and controlled, companies run the risks of serious safety and budget penalties, costly schedule delays and negative impacts on customers. As a consequence, operators are starting to explore Turnaround best practice and establish a more robust methodology.
The purpose of the course is to use the Model of Excellence for Turnarounds and the principles of Challenge Planning to equip attendees with an advanced approach to Turnaround Management. The course is backed by real situations, high levels of interaction, group exercises and multiple case studies. It will explore the underlying mechanisms and levers that shape a Turnaround to demonstrate why we sometimes succeed or fail and introduce new conceptual approaches that can increase our chances of succeeding.
He is a highly experienced facilitator in maintenance improvement, change management, continuous improvement and capability development as a management coach and trainer. He has a strong focus on people with an emphasis on developing people and the practicalities of improving maintenance performance rather than just the theory.
He has worked internationally across Europe, America, the Middle East and Africa with extensive experience in Oil and Gas, the Chemicals sector and manufacturing as well as working with clients in Steel and Power Generation. As a consequence, he can bring best practice from a wide variety of sources.
He was recently awarded a national award as coach of the year. He uses the same skills to ensure that he does not just preach maintenance best practice, he discusses it, explains it and ensures that delegates have a much more personal and flexible experience.
- Understanding how Turnaround management in their own company should contribute to support world-class performance
- Understand the critical processes, skills and tools required to establish outstanding turnaround performances in their own site
- Develop your own Turnaround roadmap and methodology
- Rate your own company’s performance against best practice
- Develop Turnaround organisations with the right skills and behaviours to perform effectively
- Integrate departments beyond just the maintenance team (e.g. operations, safety, procurement, projects) in the Turnaround process
- Identify and reduce critical turnaround risks
- Embed learning processes to ensure year on year performance improvements
Who Should Attend
- Shutdown & Turnround Managers
- Turnaround Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Planners
- Operation & Production Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Asset Managers
- Health, Safety & Security Managers
For participation details contact
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)