Advanced Turnaround Management
- Real Time Online Delivery – Live Training Sessions
- Virtual Attendance for 5 Days Training
- Guided Learning Hours – 20
- Case Studies, Exercises, Q & A
- Pre-Course Access: Intro Session Coupon, Pre-Event Questionnaire, Presentation Slide Deck
This online course is based upon the Carcharodon “best of the best” model of excellence for shutdown management with inputs from people who have done it from the trenches along with some of the world’s most experienced shutdown specialists. All this experience has been condensed into a core methodology – our blueprint for success. It converts Turnarounds from a high-risk nuisance to a business opportunity, it has been used on multiple sites around the world, has been the basis of two books and is also supplemented by a roadmap for building and controlling a successful Turnaround.
The purpose of the course is to use the Model of Excellence for Turnarounds and the principles of Challenge Planning to equip attendees with an advanced approach to Turnaround Management. The course is backed by real situations, high levels of interaction, group exercises and multiple case studies. It will explore the underlying mechanisms and levers that shape a Turnaround to demonstrate why we sometimes succeed or fail and introduce new conceptual approaches that can increase our chances of succeeding.
Our Expert Trainer is a highly experienced facilitator in maintenance improvement, change management, continuous improvement, and capability development as a management coach and trainer. Has worked internationally across Europe, America, the Middle East, and Africa with extensive experience in Oil and Gas, the Chemicals sector and Manufacturing as well as working with clients in Steel and Power Generation.
Recent work has included improvements to the Work Order to Work Execution processes of Engineering departments and focused on Reliability, Planning and Scheduling. This ongoing field experience has helped him test and refine specialist training in several areas.
- Understanding how Turnaround management in their own company should contribute to support
- Use our class-leading Model of Excellence for Turnarounds
- Understand the critical processes, skills and tools required to establish outstanding turnaround performances in their own site
- Develop their own Turnaround roadmap and methodology
- Integrate departments beyond just the maintenance team (e.g., operations, safety, procurement, projects) in the Turnaround process
- Identify and reduce critical turnaround risks
Who Should Attend
Directors, Heads, GMs, Senior Managers, Managers, Assistants, Supervisors and Engineers responsible for:
- Shutdown & Turnaround
- Scheduling & Planning
- Maintenance & Reliability
- Quality Assurance
- Asset Management
- Health & Safety
For participation details contact
+1 780 851 7197 (Canada)