Virtual Executive Boardroom
Patient Experience & HealthTech Transformation Voices
Wednesday: 2nd June 2021
14:00 – 17:00 (Qatar Standard Time )
Hear real transformational stories that you can implement in your organization to alleviate your challenges
Healthcare in Qatar : Repurpose Strategies to Meet the Demands of a New Reality
Qatar’s healthcare system comes in second in the region after the UAE and ranks as the 48th best among 167 countries listed in the index. The state spares no effort nor budget to ensure that its medical field is always advancing, which has bolstered the standards of its healthcare system.
Over the past three decades, the country has invested in building hospitals, laboratories, and medical centers while also focusing on hiring top-notch medical professionals from all around the world. These investments translated into “significant improvements” in the delivery of medical services and “in the health status of the population as reflected in all the health indicators,” according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
Owing to continuous investments and timely chalked-out strategies by the State, Qatar’s healthcare system has become the best in the region. However, the country’s medical system is now being put to the test as it is witnessing the potential signs of the 2nd Covid-19 wave outbreak.
Take the Great Leap Forward
The outbreak has not only presented a new opportunity for innovators to create faster, smarter, and more accurate predictive healthcare tools for diagnosis and treatment, but has also amplified the necessity for healthcare organisations to scale and adjust to the new reality.
We’re bringing together the top minds in healthcare along with the biggest disruptive minds to inspire the imaginations that will change the future of healthcare. With global disruption across every aspect of healthcare experience, explore how technology has enabled the industry to navigate this new normal and drive fundamental shift in approach to strategy, data and people.
Join us at this virtual boardroom as we promise to offer a bird’s eye view of the current market situation, the latest technological innovations, and strategies for propelling your organization to meet the unique challenges of these unprecedented times.
Speakers & Panellists
- Opening Keynote: Pandemic Silver Linings: Driving Disruption, Co-Innovation & New Healthcare Models
- Focused Topic: How Connected Healthcare is Transforming Hospitals?
- Exclusive Presentation: Telemedicine & Remote Monitoring in a Post- Covid World
- Digital & PX Transformation Story
> Medcare’s Digital Transformation Journey
> SEHA’s Digital Transformation in Healthcare that Works
- ‘Smart’ Changemaker Panel Discussion: Agility is Key: Volume to Value, Quality, Patient Safety & Experience
Big Talking Points Include:
- Driving Innovation: Disruption, Co-Innovation and New Business Models
- Agility is Key : Volume to Value, Quality, Patient Safety & Experience
- Enhancing Digital Patient Experience & Engagement
- Enabling Smarter Health Systems
- Digital Maturity: Promoting Interoperability, Outcomes, and Resilience
Who Should Attend ?
Global Changemakers – Hear from regulators, clinicians, and tech experts pioneering the latest digital health solutions and strategies.
- CEO, COO, CMO, CIO & CTO
- Government and Policymakers
- Heads/Director/Officer of Patient Experience, Quality, Patient Safety & Nursing
- Heads/Managers of IT, ICT, eHealth, mHealthIT, Smart Health
- General Practitioner’s & Consultants
- Managers/ Directors of Health Informatics
- Director, Digital Transformation
- Digital Health Specialist
- Data scientists & Analytics
- Chief Nursing Informatic Officers
- Head/Manager – Digital Innovation
- Tech Companies